What we have:
- The Clinical Research Facility is a restricted swipe card access only area.
- Eight GCP compliant examination and interview rooms with examination tables, chairs, desks, hand hygiene stations and tables.
- Five procedure rooms (body protected electrical areas), and a mini-theatre (cardiac protected electrical area), all with examination tables/ hospital beds, procedure lighting, privacy curtains and reticulated oxygen, air and suction.
- A restricted access venepuncture room with six mobile blood collection chairs and an Accuvein for visualization of peripheral vasculature.
- A restricted access, temperature controlled drug storage area for investigational products.
- A tea room/ lounge area.
- A reception area staffed by volunteers.
- Utility and waste areas.
- Walking track.
- Meeting rooms.
- Secure storage areas (individually allocated and locked).
- Two secure, swipe card access only records storage areas.
- A gymnasium.
- A telephony room for confidential phone interviews.
- A laboratory for basic sample preparation.
- A shower for participants.
Services and amenities
- 24 hour security services (on site 7 am to 7 pm; roaming 24/7).
- Duress alarms in all Clinical Research Facility rooms.
- Secure, CCTV monitored off-street parking for participants.
- Video conferencing/multimedia capabilities.
- Ready access to hospital emergency department (diagonally across the road).
- Monitor work area/ wifi access available.