Statistics: Blizzard Group
The biostatistics team aims to provide high quality statistical support to researchers at the Menzies Research Institute and to undertake research into statistical methodology for the analysis of cohort studies.
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Tasmania
- Goodness-of-Fit Testing of Log-Link Models for Categorical Outcome Data
Related Funding Bodies
- Devindri Perera (Biostatistician/Genetic Statistician)
- Dr Russell Thomson (Biostatistician/Genetic Statistician)
- Dr Karen Wills (Biostatistician)
- Mr Petr Otahal (Statistical Officer)
- Jana Canary (PhD Candidate)
- Professor Ron Barry - University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Professor David Hosmer - University of Massachusetts
- *Callisaya ML, *Blizzard L, Schmidt MD, McGinley JL, *Srikanth VK. Sex Modifies the Relationship between Age and Gait - a Population-based Study of Older Adults. Journal of Gerontology Medical Sciences. 2008; 63A:2:165-170.
* Denotes Menzies Researcher