Will you help us make our next discovery?
Medical research is a long process. Research takes time and commitment, but it also takes significant resources to make our research possible. Grant funding does not cover all the costs associated with Menzies many and varied research programs.
Community support is vital to the future of Menzies' research program. With your support we can expand our research areas, increase the number of study participants, fund clinical tests and purchase equipment. The more support we have, the more research we can do. Without your support some research just wouldn't happen.
You can contact us on 1800 638 124 or +61 3 6226 7700 if you would like to show your support.
Please help us to make our vision of a healthier future a reality by:
- Making a Donation by credit card, cheque or money order
- Making an In Memoriam gift or Bequest to Menzies
- Becoming a Volunteer
- Volunteering for a Participant Based Research Study
- Developing a Corporate Partnership with Menzies
- Request a speaker from the Menzies Community Talks Program to speak to your group
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.